For emergency towing after hours call
610.808.9218 and you will be directly
connected to our tow service.
| Accident Handling/Insurance Claims
| Full Detail
| Pinstriping - Tape & Paint
| Bodyside Moldings
| Interior Repair
| Paint Touchup
| Paintless Dent Removal
| Headlight Restoration
| Bumper Repair
| Windshield Repair
1. You're in charge! The insurance company and the body shop are here to assist you and meet your needs.
2. You should never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. You are not required by law to get more than one estimate.
4. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice, not the insurance company's.
5. The insurance company may want you to visit their drive-in service center for an estimate. You can or you may have the insurance company inspect your car at the body shop.
6. Ensure the shop has certified technicians that can restore your vehicle to pre-collision condition.
7. Ask what type of parts will be used in the repair of vehicle.
8. Ask the shop if it offers a repair warranty.
9. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate can be the result of many things. We'd be happy to explain the differences, so please feel free to ask.
10. Let us negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf.